Friday, April 29, 2016

AeroGarden Update 4-29-16

It has now been 29 full days since I started my lettuce greens and cherry tomato plant in my AeroGarden.  I've been harvesting lettuce for a good week but the tomato plant is still maturing.  Once I have tomatoes I will update one final time.

These units are so easy to use; pretty much set-up and forget until the red light pops on for more nutrients and water.  If you are unable to grow outside, or simply want fresh greens and vegetables year round then I'd highly recommend the AeroGarden! (click image to expand)

Miracle-Gro AeroGarden Sprout with Gourmet Herb Seed Pod Kit, Black

The Diva Farmer ~ Come Grow With Us

No comments:

 

Premier Sponsor

Newsletter Signup

Connect with Me

Premier Sponsor ~ Aimee's Ghost



DESIGN BY: THE BLOG DECORATOR